This Limited Edition A3 Art Print was created as a response to the illegal diamond mining happening in Amazon areas of Brazil affecting indigenous Amazonian tribes, who have both lost land and life.
I will be donating 30% profit direct to the Cinta Larga tribe as one of the tribes most affected by the illegal activities. As such the I’m offering a ‘pay as you like’ pricing structure with a minimum price of £70, for lack of better expression, please dig deep (into your pockets) the more we raise the better. Once all pieces are sold I will contact all buyers to confirm the final amount raised and proof of donation.
- Limited to 10 signed editions
- A3 size 297mm x 420mm edge to edge print
- Printed on Premium Archival Matte 200 GSM paper
- Premium grade archival Claria ink
- Signed reverse with matching authenticity number seal
- Certificate of authenticity
- Frame sold separately (unframed)
- 30% donation to the Cinta Larga Tribe affected by diamond mining
Any further questions feel free to ask. Thanks!